RUWILLN

Silly Protocal Question

Evening all,

As im still very new i've seen a reoccuring "rule" about Firs... (nope not gonna finish saying or typing it) and beer....

The dumb question is... so if you say it... what is the proper quantity of beer to bring....?

Silly question I know but I like to keep within the "official" regs

Blue skies

Will

Welcome to the forums! :)

Never trust a greenie!!! It's as much as you can fit in the trunk of a typical mid 1960's muscle car.

B|

Edit to add ( so I don't get banned) :P.... you can trust the greenies
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Edit to add ( so I don't get banned) .... you can trust the greenies

Aw, I wouldn't ban you, Tim. I would just go back and edit all your posts to say whatever I want them to say. For example, in a serious thread I could put, "Clay shared his favorite sheep with me last night and now I'm in love". Wouldn't that be fun? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Until you get your "A" License, its usually an introduction to the protocol. Every time you say or do a "first," folks will give you a hard time about the beer, but you're usually excused from actually bringing it till the "A."

(We'd rather you spent your money getting your "A" license and hooked on skydiving so we can have more beer in the long run, than have you buy beer and run out of money in the first 20 jumps) ;)

In Florida you might get away with Pabst or Bud. But when you come to the NW and do a first we drink Mirrow Pond, IPA, or MacTarnahans, ( Micro Brew) The more beer you buy the more firsts you will get taken on. But you should not have to buy beer untill you are off student status. B| Congrats on your jumps.

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...