plutoniumsalmon

base flat packing

Hello
I was wondering iof there is an online photo step by step for flat packing a base canopy. I am taking a packing class but forgot what to do with the tail. My instructor left for the week end and I have his stuff lying in a trash bag. I would like to be able to get the canopy in the container so that it's in a relatively presentable state.

Thank you
ps By what to do with the tail I mean how should I flake it before storing the lines and such
Pointy birds
Oh pointy pointy
Anoint my head
Anointy nointy

I usually just fold the canopy into the container any way it will fit. Then I fold the lines into the back left pocket of my jeans, and fold the bridle into the back right pocket. If I want to make sure the tail end opens last, I twist those lines around a few extra times and stuff them right down to the bottom of my pocket.

This is how my mentor and sweetie John A. taught me, and it works great! I love you darling!
Looking for newbie rig, all components...

Packing Guide Lines

The link on Asylumbase isn't working but the same manual is on the Consolidated rigging site.

Hope this helps.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I usually just fold the canopy into the container any way it will fit. Then I fold the lines into the back left pocket of my jeans, and fold the bridle into the back right pocket. If I want to make sure the tail end opens last, I twist those lines around a few extra times and stuff them right down to the bottom of my pocket.

This is how my mentor and sweetie John A. taught me, and it works great! I love you darling!

I cant wait to go back to potato, i have so much retarded shit to do!!!!