jtholmes

munich?

I am in Munich all day tommorrow, Dec 11th, stuck here waiting for my bags to arrive so i can go skiing. If anyone wants to go jump in this area please SMS me on this number with a phone number i can call back to: +47 41791427
doubt i will hear from anyone, but i am bored already so figured i would try.

oh yeah, my rig did not arrive either but i do have a rental car. i guess this munich thing is pretty hopeless.

I am planning to go to the ITW on Dec. 16th, i will have rental car in the area then too for the car shuttle.

later
jt

Ya don't know any locals and ya don't have a rig, just a rental car.....If someone actually shows up at the airport with a packed rig and takes you to one of their sites, they would technically be considered a saint! By my standards anyways...
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Well, I for one would happily pack a rig, lend it to JT and make a personal delivery if he was stuck in my home town.

And I'm not a saint!

CJ :)

to the munich locals; thanks for your messages/ calls, that was cool, maybe we can meet up soon.

so now I have my rig, this rental car and this squirrel suit thingy, so lets go to ITW this saturday, it is supposed to be sunny. I made a post about my plans.

thanks again.

jt