iiro

Bridge Day winners

I was elsewhere when BD Film Festival- and accuracy competition prize ceremony took place and therefore i was not able to hand out 3 Triple 7 gift certificates for winners.

Could winners PM me, or could you also pass the word for them to contact me, so i can get winners their stuff?

Thank you!

iiro

p.s. Thanks to everyone for good times at the parties!

www.3triple7.com
www.myspace.com/threetripleseven

Iiro,
Videofest:
Winners:

1st Place – Journey to the Center – by Jeb Corliss. Though this was only a 4 minute trailer the video set a new high for cinematography, editing, and story; a most impressive compilation of what is sure to be an epic feature film.

2nd Place – Down with Society – by Jimmy Halliday. A classic best of BASE, and representation of the insanity and personalities that make BASE jumpers who we are. A perfect compilation of BASE jumping, stupid human tricks, and all done with a very smooth edit.

3rd Place – The Free World – by Richard Alexander – probably the best pure BASE compilation entered, filled with spectacular jumps from amazing locations across the globe.

4th Place – When Good Times go Bad – Sam Gouws – also some great BASE footage in a tight edit and filled with lots of that “stuff” we all “hate” to see but compelled to watch.

as for accuracy i wont to say those girls from china dominated, im not sure how to reach them

Dude! Trebec! Don't you realize you just posted copyrighted material from the guy fully responsible for Brians death?!

Iiro,
Videofest:
Winners:

Oh oh oh! Iiro! Make sure jeb gets his t-shirt! I know he just loves that I scare my "family" one!

When I was in elementary school there was a kid that everyone hated because he was a prick and would do anything to get negative attention. i.e. telling on you for anything he could and trying to piss you off in any conversation. I always felt bad for him though because I knew his dad was a drunk drugy that didn't give him the time of day and I'm sure he had other family issues too.

A little of topic, but I still wanted to punch him in the nose atleast once a week.

Congratulations to the winners of the Bridge Day 2006 Accuracy Contest:

1st Place - Wang Yong, China (7cm).
2nd Place - Zhang Yang Mei, China (7cm).
3rd Place - Rich Webb, USA (11cm).