Icyhot

New guy looking for groundcrew work in U.S.

Hello, I have visited basejumper.org and several other good sites and have learned some about base jumping. I haven't taken a tandem jump yet but I am very interested. I am leaving fo basic training for the U.S. Coastguard so I will be somewhere along the U.S. coast and I get 3 selections for where I would like to be stationed. I am willing to choose those areas based on people who are looking for groundcrew! Really want to start my skydives and personally meet some people who enjoy the sport. Send me a PM if you need any kind of help (even if its the job no one else wants I am all in).

I would suggest Magot in the New England area. He's highly experienced, highly acclaimed, and on top of all that, he's a ninja.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

go to a state where you can skydive on a regular basis. florida, texas, california. then worry about BASE

Florida and California have the most dropzones and hot chicks --- need I say more ;)
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM