Calvin19

Yay ! Potato!

and oh yeah,
2 of my crew has never BASE jumped before.
but we are staying at the holiday inn express.

Hey Calvin,

Don't know if this is a joke thread or not but I am bored at work killing 30 minutes before a meeting so I'll type...

First day of my only trip to Twin Falls, after a good meal and a bad movie with Cornishe (aka Francis), Tenacious B, and the gang I get dropped off at my hotel, the Super 8, and check in.

I see a couple of young guys smoking cigs out front. I pegged them as skydivers based on their sunglasses. I ask them if they are BASE jumpers. They look at each other for second as in "How the hell do we answer that?". Then they both look at me and say "Yeah" with some enthusiam.

Me being a BASE virgin and nosey ask, how many jumps? They say 2. I say cool. Out of curiosity I ask how many skydives and they say 30. I try to hide my shock and horror. I ask, "Are you in a course or something?". Nope, they just drove here and jumped, not even sure if they had BASE specific gear.

I had to give it to them for having more BALLS than me....at 30 skydives I there was no way 2 or 3 guys could have thrown me off the Perrine, more or less me climbing over that rail.

So Calvin, how is the withdraw going?
From BASE & Painkillers ;)
Rigger, Skydiver, BASE Jumper, Retired TM

I thought this was a thread about Tater.:S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

withdrawal sucks man. but it will clear out in a few weeks.

This crew is 4 strong, I have 400ish skydives, 160BASE, but none in the last 6 months.

Others-
1-200 sky, 8 BASE
2-120 sky, 0 BASE
3-800 sky, 0 BASE.

but, me probably landing in the drink once or twice, i hope the boat works.

crew doing well.
we got some new freinds.
its great when BASE jumpers act like BASE jumpers and not skydivers.