Freefly69

Italian Terminal Wall

I'm trying to plan a trip to Arco and need some info from some experienced jumpers.

I need to know what the best place to fly into is, what trains to take, places to get rental cars, hotels, etc...etc...

I was planning on early september. What time of year is best in terms of weather, winds, turbulence?

All details and info would be appreciated. I will be going with jumpers that have experience with the wall, but its easier to pull my own teeth out than plan a trip with BASE jumpers.

Thanks!

Expect Nothing. Be Ready For Anything!

What's your level of BASE experience?

Be sure to read the Site Guidelines (attached to this post as .pdf file, with a little clean up for English grammar--the original is in this thread as well as clearly posted in several places near the wall.

You may want to talk to some locals or near-locals (there are several who post here) so hopefully they'll chime in.

The easiest plan from the US is to fly into Malpensa (Milan area's biggest airport) and rent a car there, then drive out to the site. This will also give you a car for shuttling to the trailhead.

BASE283 posted a nice diagram of wind conditions there (can somebody find it and post the link?), if you look through the forum.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com