jools

Slim a BASE Life

I downloaded Slim A BASE Life from SD movies.
At 04:36ish there is footage from the Moscow Tower 30 way,
It is looking through glass (I presume an observation deck) anyway in the right third of the screen you see a light blue/yellow canopy inflate then lose pressure on the right side. I am not sure if this was a lineover or if it was caused by the black canopy.
I have slowed it down but the quality is not that great and then it cuts to the Petrona Towers. anyone know what happened?

I am wondering can the canopy inflate fully (like in the video) with a lineover then distort or would it open like a bag of crap from the start?

The way I see it you can not get a lineover after inflation.
"If you don't like it then fuck off" BASE 621

. . . .er maybe I'm having trouble understanding your question, but here goes.

Most lineovers I've seen on video the canopy comes out asymmetrical from the get go.

I don't know how old that segment of the video is, but if it was before the days of using tailgates maybe a canopy with a lineover could very briefly inflate to a symmetral shape with some kind of wierd surge, but I have a feeling the old timers around here would say that is next to impossible. ;)

Perhaps the loss pressure on that side of the canopy was due to broken lines??

The yellow and blue canopy is CraigP's Mojo, the brown and green canopy was NeilQ's vented Fox. As I understand it one of the reasons for the unplanned CReW was because the lower man had the vented canopy. Personally I think Craig planned it in order to steal the Glamour on the record. :P

Try PM'ing Craig (username cpoxon) if you want details.