jasonwhack

Visiting Amsterdam/UK

I will be in Amsterdam Jan 19 through the weekend and then throughout Europe and the UK. I am interested in anyone who knows the area who might have some jump suggestions. I am also looking for interested parties to accompany me =) Hope someone can help.

Cheers
Jason
Darrow Said
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free."

post at UK board aswell loads of thouse fag´s probaly take you out:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

yo mate...post here www.basejumper.org/forums and you will get a response or two..theres plenty to jump and a large amount of people to jump with...theres only oe thing that can fuck it up and thats the weather...

post on the UK board and let us know exactly when you will be here and we will sort you out...
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

yo mate...post here www.basejumper.org/forums and you will get a response or two..theres plenty to jump and a large amount of people to jump with...theres only oe thing that can fuck it up and thats the weather...

post on the UK board and let us know exactly when you will be here and we will sort you out...

Great!!!!, just waiting for my confirmation email for registraion.

Still looking for jumps in Netherlands
Jason
Darrow Said
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free."