leroydb

intelligent wuffo quote

not sure intelligent and wuffo go together.... but they do in this instance

random quote I found, " Every person has their accepted amount of risk, just because someone else's is higher, don't make a moral judgement about how good of a person they are. I don't think you're less of a person because you take no risk except driving your car, I just don't want that for myself. "
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

not sure intelligent and wuffo go together....

:S

Intelligence is not a pre-requisite for throwing one's body out of an airplane or off an object.

Most people are of average intelligence, and they--along with some really stupid people--are as fairly represented in the base and skydiving populations as they are in the rest of the world.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

well stated
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Thanks RhondaLea, I haven't laughed this much in a while!

:D

I'm not sure if you caught this, as it didn't stay on the forums for too long, but skreamer coined a wonderful word for statements like this:

not sure intelligent and wuffo go together.... but they do in this instance

and the term is: fugget

PM skreamer for the definition, he tells it best and he needs the attention... ;)

the gem in this thread is that the quote in the first post is about not judging those for the amount of risk they are (or aren't) willing to take, yet the poster makes such a judgement in the very first sentence.