magot

Turkey Boogie - Marys Gash

I would like to thank everyone who helped me, u made me realize that I did spend thanksgiving with my family as guilty as I felt all of u made it out like it was no big deal but I know it was, and wont forget it.

I like to entertain people by making an ass out of myself / well I guess i succeeded it was the the mother of all f-ups and if not for lee and dude I dont know how much longer that last line would have held out .

I could hear the stitching on the canopy ripping as dude was coming down to me / it was very surreal thinking your going to fall. the moral of the story is dont be stupid u moron aka maggot
well know i get to limp around for awhile and have to buy a new canopy so between the hospital bills and every thing else it was an expensive jump
but thanks to all of u thats all it will cost me :)
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad

I didn't get to be the one to actually "save your life"... But I was one of the first ones there, and when you moved a little and I saw your canopy start to slip, I couldn't bare the thought of seeing you go down like that. I ran to get the only rope I knew was available and tried my best to help secure you until the climbers got there. I was about to sh!t in my pants. So I can only immagine what you were going through. Just glad everything turned out for the best, under the circumstances... Just shows that we are a self supportive, unique group of individuals. It's almost like war. We are the ones to help save each others lives. Don't know that if this is the last time we will ever see each other. Living life on a tightrope, and loving every last second of it. Keep in touch, you definately added some spice to the whole trip.

peace

Hey all, this is Lee's partner in Applied Deceleration.. I'm here minding the sewing machines while Lee is off gallavanting around and doing his adventureman act... could someone get em pics or video of Lee taking part in these rescues? we just got our web site up and running and I would love to get pics or vid up.. everyone here at Skydive Dallas is extremely proud of Lee and would love to see some photographic proof of his deeds... I can be reached at 1-866-590-Sign or [email protected]

our web site is www.applieddeceleration.com

oh, and if anyone sees him bumming around, tell him to call back to the store and let us know that he's still alive..

thanks,

Tom
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

hey buddy...
Glad your OK,
You are the crazy unpacked mofo.;)
It was fun jumping the potato with you, and hanging out in moab.

Be well, stay crazy