AreUcrazy

730' bridge advisory

Ok I don't know how to do this other than just saying it openly. Please please cool it on the Green Monster aka FH bridge.

There have been too many incidents in the last 2 weeks. If you go out there the chances are you are going to get busted.

I have it on darn good authority that special attention is being focused on this object due to recent events. So no matter how many times you've jumped it ... no matter how cool you think you are ... no matter if you are "local" ... please stay off the frigining bridge. Please give it awhile to cool down.

Thanks![:/]

Thank you for this. Finally some east coast level cooperation from the west. We'd conquer the world if we had more of this out here...

appreciate.

ps. Id appreciate details if possible. PM? Thanks

sig x

If you're trying to cool attention to an object, you may want to change what you list as your DZ.:P

Just a thought.:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I second diablopilot on that one...I don't even jump in this part of the world and I know which site you are talking about...the concerned people will get the info just with "the green monster".
if they don't, then you don't need to worry about them jumping it anyways.
Sorry to hear about that for the locals.
Sometimes I'm darn happy I don't live there anymore and that base is pretty much legal(tolarated) over here.

Sometimes I'm darn happy I don't live there anymore and that base is pretty much legal(tolarated) over here.

Yea yea don't brag! :P I sooo wanna come out to the swiss valley! I need a few more jumps though. :)