neiljarvis

North California-San Fran jumpers

Hey, I have finally managed to get my boss to give me time away from the office and have planned a US trip. I am arriving on Oct 14th (San Fran) and will spend a few days with "GG" the ex-base jumper.:)
If anyone is able to take a few days out for jumping in this general area please email me. All up I have 9 days to play. Many thanks, Neil. [email protected]

You mean JJ?

He has the number to a bunch of locals. I suspect he'll be able to steer you in the right direction.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I just moved back myself, Neil, but anything I can do, man. A beer in Norcal isnt exactly a beer at the horner pub, but it is still on me.

Base 758

xsig X

Just got in SF for few days before taking of to TF.
Let me know if anyone is up to something.

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Hey, I have finally managed to get my boss to give me time away from the office and have planned a US trip. I am arriving on Oct 14th (San Fran) and will spend a few days with "GG" the ex-base jumper.:)
If anyone is able to take a few days out for jumping in this general area please email me. All up I have 9 days to play. Many thanks, Neil. [email protected]

HIDE YOUR SHEEP!!!

Neil,

Will be in LA from 3rd Oct on route back from KL, Let me know wher you are and I will come up to play...............

greeny

"HIDE YOUR SHEEP!!!"

For better or worse we dont have sheep IN san francisco, we have crackheads, just ask hookitt:P.

nic

Hey Neil!

I am arriving in SF on Oct 19th, let's play ;)

Ferry

YEEHAH! Fire me a mobile number that works or will you be with RK? If so I can reach you at his place.
cya!

My mobile nr should work but I don't know if I keep it. But I will be with RK so you know where to find me. Cya!!

Ferry