unclecharlie95

thanks to the Atlanta Crew

Thanks to the Atlanta crew for the sweet jumps and good times at the Italian terminal wall this past weekend.

You guys re-wrote my US BASEr stereotype - damn you hike fast! ;)

Thanks for introducing me to that Jose Sanchez guy and for generally polluting my tiny pure mind :P

Long flights,

J
BASEstore.it

Damn it, Baxter, you're blowing our image.

Gardner, it's time to start getting him under control. He needs more beer, and more elevator rides.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

He needs more beer, and more elevator rides.

me too! :P

No doubt that skinny little bastard makes all us lazy elevator riding boat taking americans look bad. Need to get that guy on the chicken finger and french fry diet! Washed down with a tasty guiness!!!! James don't expect that when I head over for a visit!!!! B|

Gardner, it's time to start getting him under control. He needs more beer, and more elevator rides.

Honestly I don't think it would matter. Unless you could figure out a way to keep him from running flat out the long way across three counties and back everyday... I don't think beer and chicken fingers with french fries and mayo is gonna do it.

Stainless steel tie-wraps around the ankles and wrists, perhaps - tied to a post - followed by a feeding tube with a strict diet of blended cornbread and ketchup and cold Schlizt Malt Liquor, pop tarts and bubblegum and catfish with cheese. Grandma's biscuits, brindle gravy and salt-cured ham. And don't forget to save a biscuit to sop the grease out of the pan in which the ham was fried; blend it and feed it.

I had to stop hangin' out with him... he was killing me. A comic said once of runners, "man... you ain't got but so many hearbeats... and damn if you ain't usin' all of yours up!!!"

I've never seen anything like it.

bsbd,
Gardner

The Atlanta crew so rocks. B|

I think Im the only person to ever slow Baxter down. He has to wait patiently for me to gear up and even out the tension on my leg straps on every jump I do with him. At least Gardiner brings a beer along to pass the time....:P

Honestly I don't think it would matter. Unless you could figure out a way to keep him from running flat out the long way across three counties and back everyday... I don't think beer and chicken fingers with french fries and mayo is gonna do it.

Stainless steel tie-wraps around the ankles and wrists, perhaps - tied to a post - followed by a feeding tube with a strict diet of blended cornbread and ketchup and cold Schlizt Malt Liquor, pop tarts and bubblegum and catfish with cheese. Grandma's biscuits, brindle gravy and salt-cured ham. And don't forget to save a biscuit to sop the grease out of the pan in which the ham was fried; blend it and feed it.

I had to stop hangin' out with him... he was killing me. A comic said once of runners, "man... you ain't got but so many hearbeats... and damn if you ain't usin' all of yours up!!!"

I've never seen anything like it.

bsbd,
Gardner

Don't forget to mainline a fondue drip;)
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

James-

Thanks for the jumps, hospitality and wingsuit flight advice this week! Watching your long flights to the cafe was truly enlightening as to the possibilities of WS base.

If you get tired of Senor Sanchez, don't forget about the "donkey punch" and Molly's personal favorite the "angry dragon"! ;)

Baxter.

If you get tired of Senor Sanchez, don't forget about the "donkey punch" and Molly's personal favorite the "angry dragon"! ;)

Now you're talking. The angry dragon has long been a favored technique of mine.

I actually pioneered a completely new move this very week. I call it the Lame Harpy. I can provide instruction in the theory, if required.

Smiley Haiku for the angry dragon:
Her - :o:S>:(
Him - :D;)B|
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

James,

The pleasure was ours...we had a blast. Now that you have the list please be sure to have your girlfriend post a review after you attempt the crowd favorite "The dog in the bathtub"! tell her it is from America with love!

You re wrote the UK BASEr stereotype by having nice teeth - keep brushing and flossing!;)

Ray