base428

NC/SC Jumpers - Bruce Kramer Wants to Jump This Weekend

Bruce Kramer is stuck in the Charlotte area for the weekend and he just called me to see if anyone in the area could hook him up with a jump. He doesn't have email yet, so give him a call at 317-513-9244. He's currently driving to Skydive Carolina in Chester and should be there by 2pm.

Bruce loves to climb towers and I think he said he'd carry all your gear to the 1500' level just to show his gratitude;)
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Bruce Kramer is stuck in the Charlotte area for the weekend and he just called me to see if anyone in the area could hook him up with a jump. He doesn't have email yet, so give him a call at 317-513-9244. He's currently driving to Skydive Carolina in Chester and should be there by 2pm.

Bruce loves to climb towers and I think he said he'd carry all your gear to the 1500' level just to show his gratitude;)

Tell him I passed his number onto some folks in that area. Dont know if theyre jumping tonight though.
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

Tell him I passed his number onto some folks in that area. Dont know if theyre jumping tonight though.

You called who? You must have your areas confused.

It's a big state you know.

He'll be taken well care of, it's already been arranged:D

May we live long and die out

You called who? You must have your areas confused.

It's a big state you know.

He'll be taken well care of, it's already been arranged:D

Did you get my message? You never returned my call! I called Blair and spoke to him but he was out of the area for that swoop meet.
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

I called John Hayes and asked him to pass Bruces number and situation to jumpers in the Charlotte area.
Just trying to help a brother out.
Sorry you had an issue with that Mike.
Sounds like you got a call from John though.:D
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

I called John Hayes and asked him to pass Bruces number and situation to jumpers in the Charlotte area.
Just trying to help a brother out.
Sorry you had an issue with that Mike.
Sounds like you got a call from John though.:D

You and John must sleep in on Sat.'s. Contact had already been made,plans formed,virigins rounded up, etc, etc.

We threw him off something very sick and nice:)

May we live long and die out