RhondaLea

Denver Post

Good post, Rhonda. Thanks. And some pretty good company in the interviews, too.
I've gotta move back to Colorado...
-C.

awesome article, well written and thoght out.

I like the part, "Launch sites, described in "Matrix"-like vernacular as "exit points,"
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Cool I'm glad he didn't misquote me too much. I was a little worried when he first started talking to me at the Moab Turkey boogie about this topic. He did get one thing wrong though. I've been jumping almost three years, but only BASE jumping for a year now. But the whuffos don't know that.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

That was one of the better articles I've ever seen in the public media forums re base. Well done pk and sa. It could be a double edged sword for the colorado base scene though. More mentors needed?? ;)

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

More mentors needed??

I'm no mentor. I'm still a student of BASE jumping myself (albeit someone who's now cleared to jump solo). But I'm still a lowly "ASE"er with no cool BASE # to flaunt and I've only hucked myself off of 8 different objects so far. Not even close to BASE jumping mentor status.

I just happened to meet the author of this article at last year's Turkey boogie in Moab and he called me up last week to ask some questions. Plus I did stress to him that he needed to talk to other more knowledgeable people about the subject (which he obviously did talking to Jimmy).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over