sabre210

Calling any ICELANDIC jumpers???

Does anyone know of any Icelandic Basejumpers and how i can contact them??? OR has anyone made a trip to Iceland and jumped over there??? Think i've found a few cliffs which might necessitate a half day trip but don't want to just steam in there if it's someone's manor.
I will be over there in 4 weeks time for a long weekend and will be taking my rig in the hope of getting at least one jump.

Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ian

Don't forget your toothbrush, Ian!!!
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

You Americans and your dental hygene!!!!!!:P:P

Nice to hear from you Jason. Hope all is good. You back over in Europe any time this year. If so let me know and I'll try to hook up with you.

Waaaaaaaannnngggggeer;);)

ian

All my love to Jennifer.

Cheers Tom

Had an old email address for Benni I think. Anyway have PM'd him now.

adios amigos

ian

Not to derail your thread, but what the hell.....

Europe is probably not going to happen for me this year. I've knocked up the wife, and she's due to deliver a girl on June 5th. Once again, proof that antenna radiation ain't that bad!

I'm sure we'll meet up again soon. You left us way too early in Norway and I thoroughly enjoyed our "Americans versus the British" chats. Not to mention that fact that I didn't get to share all of my bathroom humor with you.

Have fun in Iceland, wanker!

You back over in Europe any time this year. If so let me know and I'll try to hook up with you.

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only