SBCmac

Special Thanks to KMonster & DexterBASE...

Special Thanks to KMonster & DexterBASE for being such amazing people…

I’m motivated to make this post for so many reasons, but I’m not going to list them here… I have so many reasons to thank KMonster & DexterBASE that I would have to write a book in order to do it properly and to the level that it should be done to do them justice.

I’m also motivated to write this post because of other BASE jumpers that I conflict with. So to keep my complaints separate I’m going to start another post called “The BASE game… Playing it at your level without judging others…” I’ll add the link once I’m done writing the post…

LINK HERE -->http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1440969;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Finally, I just want to say that if you ever have a chance to hang out with KMonster & DexterBASE, make an effort to get to know them; you will be thankful you did… KMonster & DexterBASE are special people and are more passionate about BASE and Life than anyone I have ever met in the sport… KMonster & DexterBASE have truly raised the bar in regards to what I want in friends and they have raised the bar with who I will BASE jump with.

Again, thank you KMonster and DexterBASE for being such amazing people…

Michael

BATMAN - (A.K.A. SBCmac ...)

I had the opportunity to hang out with them up in potato land over Labor Day weekend. They are definitely great people! I look forward to jumping with them in the future.

Though I'm a bit reluctant to sell them any gear ...:P ... they are definately good people.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

You guys are quite honestly two of my favortie people in the world. I won't get all gushy here, but I miss you guys, we need to jump soon. There are some buildings with your names on them... seriously... I used spraypaint...