skydiverek

Main events at Perrine Bridge - when?

Hi all :)
When do main events take place at Perrine Bridge? Basically, I would like to come as a spectator and watch the jumping take place. Since it is a long trip for me, I would like to come when there is the largest number of jumpers present and largest number of jumps made.

Q1) I know there is a boogie over Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. Are there any other main events (dates?)?

Q2) Out of all events, when can I see the most jumps and most jumpers?

Please don't turn up looking anything like that photo in your avatar.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Please don't turn up looking anything like that photo in your avatar.

Same goes for you :P ;).

Touche!

Nice one.;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Dont mind Skinflicker. He's been exchanging so many nude photos online with Jennejen via E-mail, he's gone blind and needs an oxygen tent. He updates his avatar periodically so the rest of us will recognize what's left of him in front of his computer screen... :ph34r: . Once his wife finds out....:P

Most jumps and most jumpers are two different answers.

The most people show up Memorial Day. I've got absolutely no idea why, as Memorial Day has some of the worst jumping conditions of the year. Labor Day and 4th of July have far, far better conditions. In my opinion, the best time of year for jumping in Twin is the fall.

If we convinced everyone that the "big" weekend ought to be Labor Day, instead of Memorial Day, we'd get better conditions, a lot more jumping, and far fewer accidents, in my opinion.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com