base283

Italy´s terminal wall Cafe

I just got back from there and I had fear that the new management would not as be BASE friendy as Marcello. Those fears are now laid to rest. Not only are they BASE friendly, They are better looking than Marcello ;) Nadia and Patrizia are real great with the jumpers. I highly recommend visiting the Cafe.
The was the cap of a nice trip there to meet Yuri, Lika, Valery, Sascha, 689, Mauri and the rest of the Italians.
cya next time,
take care,
space

Sweet! My girlfriend's parents live in Northern Italy. We're going to spend 2 weeks there in early February and we'll be sure to spend some time in the cafe.

Last time I was there, there was quite a bit of history on those walls...

Thanks for the update Space!

Bryan

Lovely, lovely ladies, indeed. Have they learned to read the winds yet?

> We're going to spend 2 weeks there in early February...
How the heck are you doing, Bryan? Hope you are going to drop me an e-mail some time before your arrival here, mate!!!
Take care!!!
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

...Hi Space !!!
Nadia and Patrizia are real very lovely !!!
I'm sorry for Marcello but 2 girls is better to one !!!!;)

Great thanks to the hot babes Nadya and Patrizia!!!:)Thanks to Luigi Torescone -- his campground is a great place!
Thanks, Tracy, Andrea, Mauri, Simone & Lella, Kohc & Sveta, Valery, Sasha, hardcore hungarian and nice german crews! It was so cool to meet you, guys!
If anybody has photos of exits or of our fire-in-the-cave parties -- it would be great to get it.
And... I forgot my black jacket somethere:$ -- let me know if anybody of you found it.:)

MUCHO BASE!!! --- and cy'a next time!
Between two evils always pick theone never tried

How the heck are you doing, Bryan? Hope you are going to drop me an e-mail some time before your arrival here, mate!!!

I most certainly well my friend! It's looking like I'll be in Italia the first 2 weeks in February, but I'll email you once the dates are for sure.

Cheers,

Bryan

The Crew fotos.... Ok, We didn´t need the guys in Orange, But as always, Nadia and Patrizia were great!!
Gratzie!!
Greetings from the Space crew!
take care,
cya soon,
space