ojf1982

First B

I went into this 300' building that I had previously been in because my friend has a friend that lives in there. So I went back Saturday to check things out more. I passed by the front desk without the rent a cop saying anything, then went to the top floor then to the stairwell to find out the door to the roof is left unlock and with no alarms or cameras. The landing are was good, albeit it was the street, but the winds that night were not favorable.

I go back the next day with a friend, who follows me to the top, but since he has alot less canopy experience he decides not to jump, so he goes back downstairs and calls me when he is in position. So I had to hop down to a balcony below me, fortunately no one was living there, and then to my disbelief I realized that there was another balcony that stuck out even more, so I jumped to that one, and even though the curtains were closed, I could tell that people were living there, fortunately they werent home. Over the railing, 3-2-1- CYA...I pitched as soon as I sprung out, opening on heading, in between two light post, turn 90 right to see an SUV coming straight at me, I veered slight right, landed on the sidewalk, then my canopy fell on a tree. My friend rushes to pull the canopy from the tree, we then run to the car then I threw myself in the back and we headed to a bar 2 blocks away to have some beers.

I could barely fall asleep that night as the adrenaline was still pumping through me. Finally after a 2 month hiatus Im back.

See you all at BD!
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

Crazy Fucker!:P
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

All I gotta say, thanks to the Hanwags, because if it wasnt for them, I probably would not have been able to jump to those balconies.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

psst dont comfuse us,we already have 1 spiderman;)

Congrats Omar,nice job

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Jamie, See you in a few days at Bryan's place.