gadget34

Learning to pack

I'm close to getting my A license but I need to learn to back. I understand that you can only really learn by doing it and watching someone but I was wondering if there is any generic literature that I might be able to take a look at before I go this weekend to learn about packing.
The sky isn't the limit, the GROUND is!

This helped me. There is a video called "pack like a pro", and it's on Pro packing. I was able to throw my canopy over my shoulder in front of the TV, and watch the video. Rewind when it looked odd, and then go from there. It TOTALLY helped me understand what I was supposed to be looking at. Now, good luck finding the video. It's about 7 years old.
my pics & stuff!

Buy the video, look at the website, hire a tutor even. Learn how to PRO pack. Then after the blood, sweat and tears (sometimes literally), have somebody show you a little thing called the Psycho-Pack. All of your packing woes will go away faster than a cutaway main.
-Jeff.
http://www.iplummet.com

Common sense and common courtesy are NOT common.

Pack like a pro... ugh.... don't waste your money.

Here's a pretty good website to start your quest.
P.R.O. Packing - A Study Guide

actually I copied the course to this site too - makes it easier to find www.packingparachutes.com it was getting a little lost in the main site - but it's still free and on this site I'm taking tips and techniques offerings for publication!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?