markamodeo

BASE gear - prize draw complete!

First of all, I'd like to once again say a huge THANK YOU to anyone who contributed to my fundraising campaign. You've helped me to raise a total of £800.00 ($1350.00) on behalf of Action Medical Research. Way to go!

And again, another huge THANK YOU to:

BASIC RESEARCH (www.basicresearch.com)
Todd and Annie got the ball rolling for me in a grand way, by contributing some wicked prizes, right off the bat. Props to them in every respect.

ASYLUM DESIGNS (www.asylumbase.com)
In spite of the fact that Marty has just launched Asylum Designs, he stepped-up for me. 'Nough said.

MORPHEUS TECHNOLOGIES (www.baserigs.com)
Rob and Kathy, not letting things like surgery get in the way, pitched-in to help. Fantastic.

VERTIGO (www.vertigobase.com)
Jimmy and Marta, everyones favorite relatives come Thanksgiving, topped off the prize pool in style.

ALL OF YOU GUYS ROCK.

So, without further ado, congratulations to the following lucky people. My lovely wife Nicole drew the names out of the hat, and my silly dog Elliott adjudicated. And I forgot to mention the fact that we could have been bought with a nice bottle of Bordeaux, so the draw ended up being fully legit...

BASE 570: You've won yourself a pair of Morpheus Technologies Big-Grab toggles, and a Morpheus patch! Good on ya! Now can you steer that damn thing, already??!!
NEIL QUEMINET: You've also won yourself a pair of Morpheus Big-Grab toggles, and a Morpheus patch! Sorry mate, no red pc this time! (Remember the magic word: "Bordeaux")
ANGUS HUTCHISON-BROWN: You are now the proud owner of a brand-spanking-new Vertigo stash bag! For your stash...
WILLIAM WALLS: Damn, son, you got yo'self a Morpheus Technologies padded, adjustable stuff sack, for your stuff, and a Morpheus patch!
SCOTT SILLOWAY: Oooh... you got a goody... the Asylum Designs package, consisting of a pilot chute, a t-shirt, a beverage cozy, and a BASEball hat! Way to go buddy!
STUART MASSEY: Well, you know what's left, yeah? You won one of the awesome Basic Research packages that started all this madness! A pilot chute, a BASE logbook, and a sticker! Nice work!
and finally... drum-roll please...
WILL GADD: You also won one of the Basic Research packages, consisting of a pilot chute, a BASE logbook, and a sticker! Nice one, Reverend!

So, there it is. Sorry to all those of you who didn't win a thing, and no, you can't have your money back!
I'll contact each of the manufacturers to tell them this information, and to expect the winners to contact them directly. I'd appreciate it if you could cover shipping costs yourself (the prize pool grew after I offered to cover it personally!) However, I did offer, and I won't renege on that. Just let me and the manufacturer in question know, and I'll take care of it. They won't be covering shipping themselves.

So, I guess that'll be all then. Email me if you have any questions.
And again, thanks.

-Mark Amodeo, BASE 539
[email protected]

You tight twat! No goodies after all the nice things I said about you?:P

Way to go, Mark. Nice work. Things like this restore my faith in humanity.

Honorable mention to our BASE manufacturers too.

There's not a lot of money in making the stuff that saves our lives while we have our fun. We should all be grateful that these companys are run by such outstanding people.

Thanks to everyone who supported our illegitimate, club-footed dwarf. You guys rock.

Mark will soon be appearing on Howard Stern's show where he will be playing the part of a nasty deformed midgit who gets covered in peanut butter and thrown to the lesbians (lucky man). Keep an eye open for him.

Chin chin,

;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

ANGUS HUTCHISON-BROWN: You are now the proud owner of a brand-spanking-new Vertigo stash bag! For your stash...

Wow I'm a winner!

Since I'm in the UK and already have a stashbag does anyone else want it? If you promise to donate a couple of dollars to Mark's charity then I'll tell Vertigo that it's all yours. You'd have to cover shipping as was the original deal.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

i would like it mate,will contact you after the weekend.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber