walburn

Troll MDV

Thanks for the info guys.

Luka,
Are those pics of the same canopy we are talking about? Looks good.

Let me know if you get paypal sorted out. Otherwise, I can throw a check in the mail today. I'll email you my address.

That last pic is very cool. Hope to see that place in person some day.

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.
I've got this really hardcore group of gaurdian angels that need a free paid vacation.
~Dan Osman

I got a Troll DW MDV and I can say for sure that it is the best canopy ever. I did some jumps on a Fox and on a Flik. But the Troll rocks. I wouldn't buy any other canopy than the Troll DW MDV.
Openings are totaly good (slider up and slider down), it has got great flying performance and an excellent flare.

Go for the Troll!!!

Jojo

I got a Troll DW MDV and I can say for sure that it is the best canopy ever. I did some jumps on a Fox and on a Flik.

no you can't

based on what you wrote, what you can say is:

'I got a Troll DW MDV and I can say for sure that it is a better canopy than the Fox or the Flik.'

It would still only be your opinion, though. Unless you have hard scientific data to back it up.

To even be able to voice a reasonable opinion that it is the best canopy ever, you would have had to try every other canopy ever first.

But the Troll rocks. I wouldn't buy any other canopy than the Troll DW MDV.

that's awesome. for you.

seems a bit closed-minded to me

don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the Troll DW MDV, by all accounts it's a great canopy, but then, so are the Flik, the Rockdragon, The Mojo, The Ace and the Blackjack.

Based on 'some jumps on a Fox and on a Flik 'and a DW MDV, you can't really make the best canopy ever judgement.

I bet there aren't even 10 BASEjumpers in the whole world right now who have enough jumps on every BASE canopy in production to be able to accurately say which is best. And then it would really be more like, which canopy is best for what kind of jump...