Zennie

What Is BASE To Me?

Sigh. I should have never said anything.

Hopelessness. to me it is the most beautiful thing in the world. its the most desperate of human emotions i think. Its when the high schooler is reading his last letter from the girl who just dumped him in the pooring rain. its the way you feel when you watched that long jumper jump the 5 meter gap in the draw-bridge 60 meters above the river, its the way you felt when you witnessed your first base jump from 2 meters away. its that feeling in the seat of your pants as you fly a 30' airplane through a 60' hole in the moab arch. its the way you feel about base before you ever got into it. its not hopelessness as in there is no hope for living, or hope for a beautiful life. Hopeless is the only way i can describe how i feel when i get those moments. if anyone can give me a better or different discription then tall me, please.

BASE is finding out exactly how long you can go without sleep. its also finding out how little you need to sleep every night.

Hopeless is the only way i can describe how i feel when i get those moments.

That's fair. Thanks for clarifying.

hopefully hopelessly lost!

-for Heather.

Have fun exploreing Crazy beautiful!!!
We are drinking liquid clocks till we see the face of God.

Hope is an emotional belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances within one's personal life. Hope implies a certain amount of perseverance.

I find it hard to believe that you would BASE jump without a belief in a postive outcome.

Helpless is an emotional belief that you can not control the outcome of an event or circumstance.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Base jumping..........hm......... What is for me? I think so part of my interesting life, only!! I have only two jump and start in this year and i can`t speak more.
But!!
I still try understanding base jumpers from Poland, and i have problem.>:(
What is a basejumping for their?

www.polishbase.com

Hello from Poland!!

Alot of people know where they will be in 10 years time, the same house, the same job, the same routine.... with BASE you have no idea where you will be in 10 seconds.

Alot of people know where they will be in 10 years time, the same house, the same job, the same routine.... with BASE you have no idea where you will be in 10 seconds.

More like 4 or so seconds on most objects in the USA.;):P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Life is more beautiful, when any second may be your last.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"