Trent

Bigway Skillz @ Spaceland. 4/9-4/11

Just a reminder that Spaceland Anomaly will be hosting a bigway skills weekend at Spaceland THIS WEEK. We start Friday with small groups and some ball jumps. Saturday, we'll move into some definite base-stinger formations. If all is going well, we'll have some nice points to turn.

This is a great opportunity for everyone to brush up on bigways skills and an ESPECIALLY good chance for the ladies interested in the Women's World Record event to work on their formation flying. Everyone is welcome, we will have organizing for sitflyers and lower-experience freefliers.

See you there?
Oh, hello again!

We've already got a solid crew of 9 guys out here to work on our skillz. You're all missed if you're not here, there's no special fees... you only have something to learn! See you if we see you... if not... your loss!! :)
Oh, hello again!

Thanx Anamoly. That was really a good camp. I learned a lot.

Gotta say it's not every day a freefly team devotes itself to teaching others at no expense. That was really cool of you guys.

Have fun in the tunnel.

hint: Shannon likes tequila. >:(

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Thank YOU for coming out! It was actually great that we had a nice small group to work with... I think we all got the most out of it. Everyone definitely looked better by the end of the day. See you guys again soon I hope!

Oh, and don't worry about Shannon. I'm bringing a straight jacket.
Oh, hello again!