Ulef

Rollei Bullet

Hi,

Has anybody tried this new action camera from rollei yet?

http://www.rollei-bullet.com/index_en.html

Just found out about it by chance, but haven't found any reviews from skydivers yet..

The cam looks quite nice, but I'm quite unsure how you could secure the thing to a helmet...

i think i've seen older versions of this around ... i think they only do 12 Mpixel on this version to top the 11Mpixel sensor of the new gopro... Only that houldn't really matter in quality of the video anyway since even full HD only registers 2 Mpixel .. quality should really be more dependent on data processing/encoding and the optics

For mounting options ... the website you mentioned gives some options ... ( button: Accessories, you then get: Mounts and Accessories )

And if you're not sure it will stay ... use more duct-tape ! MORE!
--------

www.youtube.com/l0013

12 Mpixel on this version to top the 11Mpixel sensor of the new gopro... Only that houldn't really matter in quality of the video anyway since even full HD only registers 2 Mpixel

This sort of thought process seems to abound...[:/]
Megapixels are really meaningless in the grandscheme without discussing the size of sensor.
5mp on a large sensor is significantly preferable to 15mp on a small sensor.

12 Mpixel on this version to top the 11Mpixel sensor of the new gopro... Only that houldn't really matter in quality of the video anyway since even full HD only registers 2 Mpixel

This sort of thought process seems to abound...[:/]
Megapixels are really meaningless in the grandscheme without discussing the size of sensor.
5mp on a large sensor is significantly preferable to 15mp on a small sensor.

Yup. Saw a nice (professional) camera helmet a couple days ago with a go pro on it for stills, because its 11MP is better than the 6MP Canon EOS it replaced, right?!

B|

ciel bleu,
Saskia