MotherGoose

SONY DEALS TO PASS ON

A friend passed on some info that payed off (thanks Sam G.) and I thought some of you may want to know. This doesn't apply to everyone, for that I apologize, but if you live in Ontario Canada, Northern NY or have access to people in those areas, there is a Sony Outlet Store in Niagara Falls (Canada) that has HC5's and A200's (DSLR) for dirt cheap. I picked up my brand new HC5 for $465 CDN out the door. And they have A200's for $470 as well. The sales guy told me to let others know that he still has a bunch left, so im just passing it on.

If you'd like the name and number of the sales guy, let me know.

.... now back to helmet hunting for my new cam ....
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

"talk to Me,, Goose".....

;) sorry pal, i couldn't resist.....:S:)
N Falls canada , is relatively nearby...
are they NTSC or PAL ??

strictly SONY stuff??? or other brands as well ?NIKON?????
hey,, is sam, Base 980???
if so. tell him jmy said hello.
( he sent me a kick-ass DVD awhile ago of some of the coolest BASE i've ever seen...)
low stuff... main OUT and hanging below the structure, a bridge i think,, and the BASE person launches out oVER the main, which then reaches line tension, and inflates, and flies the jumper away... wow....
cool stuff...
jt

Yah I believe thats the same Sam. The HC5 is NTSC . . . they're leftovers from SonyStyle stores. Some of them are open box but they are still brand new. Its very worth the drive for that price, not to mention that you can barely find any of these new cams out there any more. To answer your other question, this is a SONY outlet, they don't carry other brands.
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

Mother Goose....nice purchase...I aslo just purchased a brand new HC5 off ebay for $380 US..
bye the time I got it to Northern Ontario it cost me just under $500 cdn...damn exchange rate ...

Anyways I just purchased a brand new FF3 for my new HC5.. helmet should be here in about 2 or so more weeks....

If you look on the next page there is a post about a new 2k FF3 helmet for an HC5..
theres pics there aslo...

When u decide to purchase an FF3 or something else see BOWEN on these forums...
great guy to deal with and very prompt...

Mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

I've been reading EXTENSIVELY on these forums for any info on an ideal setup (with stills) for the HC5. I've also messaged back and forth with Bowen. I would be very interested in seeing your FF3 setup when you get it, and hearing your feedback. The price that Bowen is offering is really nice but if that Canadian Loonie keeps dropping I think Im going to duct tape the camera to a Protec !!