Billy

PC9 Audio Noise

This may help somebody else..
Last year I started having an intermittant noise sounded like rice crispies on my audio,, this year it was worse and recently constant... OJ, an experianced cam flyer took out a can of compressed air and claened the membrane on the mike/speaker on the top of the body and poof,, the noise is gone,, he said the membrane can get dirt under the screen and vibrate...
PS >:( My friggin Digi Rebel just f*@kin quit on me yesterday in the middle of a B-man jump,, no bumps or lumps, it just died, no error messages, zippo!! Will see how the Ritzcamera folks handle it, Glad I have the full warrenty!!

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

My friggin Digi Rebel just f*@kin quit on me yesterday in the middle of a B-man jump,, no bumps or lumps, it just died, no error messages, zippo!! Will see how the Ritzcamera folks handle it, Glad I have the full warrenty!!

I've been concerend of the Digital Rebel more and more. I've noticed several people who are having intemintant problems with the unit. I think the savigs isn't worth the cheaper construction of the body.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.