nic

reflex r460 dom 3/2000 help!!!!

another ? on this reflex. s/n 2846 dom 3/2000 is this one of the rigs affected by the gromet problems I have been reading about. Can't tell if model is RAO1-1 or RAD1-1 i AM GETTING A raven 2 reserve w/ 2 jumps brand new never assebled reflex r460 mathing tony suit and gear bag for 1100 is this a good deal thanks again for answering my newbie questions it really helps-nic

There are only two "Models" of Reflex, articulated and non-articulated. They were built in every size. Contact the authorized parts/service center for if you have questions. Action Air Parachutes, Inc. @ (530)753-2650 or [email protected]
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

another ? on this reflex. s/n 2846 dom 3/2000 is this one of the rigs affected by the gromet problems I have been reading about.

"SERVICE BULLETIN: # FSI-SB-1005 rev (1)`
APPLICABILITY:
All Reflex harness/containers manufactured before January 31 2000
excluding serial numbers 1765, 1769,1771 and 1775."

Your'e safe from this one, but I would check them anyway.

"SERVICE BULLETIN: #FSI-SB-1003
DATE: DECEMBER 27, 1996
SUBJECT: REFLEX MAIN RISER COVER
BACKGROUND:
There have been three reports from the field where REFLEX owners experienced
delayed main riser cover release during normal deployment. Fliteline Systems, Inc.
was notified and the REFLEX harness/containers were returned to the factory for further
testing. Testing identified a variance in the stiffness of the ballistic cloth used in the riser covers.
Under certain conditions this can cause the riser cover to experience a high friction release
or remain closed.
IDENTIFICATION:
REFLEX harness/container P/N RA01-1 () and RS01-1 ().
Serial numbers 000228 - 000301 inclusive, 000312, 000313, 000322, and 000330. "

The container is not affected by this one either.

Also check if the Raven is affected by(-M's built before April 12, 1999): SB20011221r1
If it is affected it will cost you $50.00 + shipping to get it fixed. PA has a S/N search link on their web page, along w/ the complete SB.

Hook