mindcool

Tunnel freefly coaching with Alchemy

Just thought about sharing my good experience with you guys....

at September 04, I got to perris to get some jumps done and freefly coaching with Mike Swanson.
I got there after 2 years of low jumping and not so current. Saved my money so I could go somewhere where I could jump a lot and get some good coaching.
I did some looking around and decided to combine Tunnel time with jumps because it seemed to be the most effective tool there is.

After getting there I started my coached program with Mike that I have to say made me feel really comfortable! I had good chemestry with the guy and it went great during the jumps and at the windtunnle.
Mike also used a radio device that he could talk to me DURING freefall!!! Amazing!!!!
it saves you so much effort in trying geting the signals!
It helped me escpecialy in the tunnle when I learned how to fly on my back. during flying he told me I need to look up all the time. with the radio device he just talked to me (there was an earplug in my ear) and told me where to go and what i'm doing right/wrong. the good thing was I didnt have to look for him. he could stand outside the door and talk..

During freefall it's a bit funny at the begining to hear some1 talking to u during freefall. but it feels like you're being briffed on air :) like you're watching ur own video and fixing your self!

about the tunnel: I feel that after one hour at the tunnel with Mike, I've made an improvment I couldnt do along in the air. it tought me how to use small movements and take docks at sit which I never dreamed I could do. suddenly freeflying in a small room looked so easy (hey I was mister "all over the place" when i used to sit:) . it improved me big time in the air and with no doubt at all I'd recommand it to everybody.

For me the tunnel was so powerful because of the combination of good coach with direct communication and combining tunnel flying at night and jumping at day.

What can I say? I feel great to be current again and I thank the Alchemy for doing it bigtime!
Good Vibes!