GPorter

Head for the Hills Boogie

Howdy all! Just wanted to let you all know about the Boogie at Seven Hills Skydivers on June 18-21. We will be having a PAC750XL to use for the weekend. PAC is showing around 3pm on Thursday and we'll be jumping until Sunday evening. $23 to 13500'. There will be formations of all kinds, an informal 2way CRW competition, Food, Fun and only a $25 registration for the weekend. Come join us for the festivities and debauchery. More to come soon as things fall into place.

This just in, Wisconsin CRW record attempt at Seven Hills Skydivers, Madison, WI. June 18-21. Fly your asses off and you can be a part of the 15 or more to make history. We'll have some in-house canopy pilots, but we can use some more. Come have fun with us and join the family!

New update everyone. We will be having food available from "Blowin' Smoke" southern style BBQ restaurant and their crazy "Competition" smoker during the day. It even has a Bose sound system.
Plus we will be having our infamous Pot Luck Dinner Friday and Saturday nights. I'm willing to bet they are going to be bigger than in '07.
Also, we'll have Jerry's Kids again. Bigway organization by Jerry "Cheese" Lehnherr.
Still more to come.

Hey all,
Just letting everyone know that we are really getting a response for attendance. Still looking for more jumpers though. Get your asses here for this kick ass 2-way CRW competition. Lots of bigger way and RW, plenty of hybrids. Jump, Jump, Jump!!!!!!
Plane will be flying hard!!!!

WOW!!!! I'm exhausted. What a weekend! I just wanted to thank everyone that came out to Seven Hills and helped us make one of the best and busiest boogies we've ever had. For a little Cessna drop zone we really pulled one off. Only to get better next year.
We did our rain dances all weekend. Surprisingly it didn't effect us as much as I thought it would.
43 loads in the PAC for the weekend and Saturday was beautiful. 9-way CRW diamond on Friday, 10-way on Saturday. We saw a cool drag-plane and some down-planes. Lots of RW, some freeflying and of course the Tandems. 18000' was nice as well from time to time. Did I mention the food? I'm stuffed.
I think everyone that came made some new friends, got to see some old ones and everyone got to see how we do things at Seven Hills. Lots of love for all because that's how we roll!!!
Hope to see you all next year, and to those that missed out, better get out here for 2010.
Blue Skies
Porter