butterfli2b

ANYONE SKYDIVE @ ZIONS NAT'L IN UTAH?

Going on 1st skydive experience this week, over Zion's National Park in Southern Utah, along w/ my 18 year old son. :oIt's been a dream my entire life, & I'm more nervous than I expected, but excited as well. Anyone who has done the tiny amount of training and then jumping w/ that group, please advise. THANKS!
***********************************LAUGH ... and LIVE.

I doubt that you will find any one on here that has jumped at skydive zion. Since they are a very small operation and hardly ever fly I have not been there so I can't give you advise on their dropzone in particular. However definitely make a skydive and if you enjoy it look into skydive mesquite to continue jumping at.

Death is so permanant, and I'm just not ready for that kind of committment.

I doubt that you will find any one on here that has jumped at skydive zion.
------------------------------------------------------
Well just when you think you know everything you learn something. Ive jumped out of the Hurricane airpark probably 100 times.
Zion is a beautiful view from the air. You can also see several extinct volcanoes.
Skydive Zion is just a slow tandem mill but there are other alternatives. Mesquite , as you mentioned, is one of them. Highly recommended.

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Well look who just crawled in.;) of course you have jumped there, I just did not think you would post.
Don't think that I was putting skydive zion down, I would like to make at least 1 jump there myself.

Death is so permanant, and I'm just not ready for that kind of committment.