psychoswooper

Safety Day at Skydive Tallahassee

In keeping with our Safety Day tradition Skydive Tallhassee has a full line up of Safety Seminars for the day.
Designated Parachute Rigger Examiner Mike Gainey will offer up his 30 + years of rigging experience, Tom Balboni will cover aircraft procedures. Several staff members will man the hanging harness for those wishing to have a thorough emergency procedures review.
New this Year, our own local Emergency Medical Technicians will come out & teach us what to do to best help out any injured buddies until they can get there, and we can show them how to remove our rigs without causing major damage. A huge bonfire party with free food, a keg of beer, and jello-shots will take place after the jumping ends.

I'll be bringing the case that I owe for finally getting my "A". It had to happen sooner or later! WOO! HOO! See ya Sat.
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time, and still maintain the ability to function. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I will be there, flying solo as Debi has a big horse show in Alabama. First load is how early? Pat Bowman is coming also.

------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.

Safety day was great. Master rigger Mike Gainey did an incredible equipment seminar, covering all aspects of owner maintainance & the use of the proper rubber bands, line dump, etc etc. The local EMS guys did a really cool demonstration of first aid on our DZO "victim" Thanks everybody. Oh and the party couldn't be beat...one of the best ever.

I agree Marcus, the seminars were great. Mike, Tom and the EMS guys were all very good, and very informitive. Sorry I had to leave early and miss the cookout and party. I had to walk by Scott's smoker all day and then miss out on the good food.

-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.