welshKat

Full time dropzones in Italy?

"Pull Out" dropzone in Ravenna, Italy is by far one of the best dropzones in italy. Ravenna is about 2 hours or so south of vicenza/venice area. Skyvans, good people, good partys, great freeflyers and rw flyers. Very friendly and close to the beach. It should be open every day this time of year. There are smaller dropzones in Verona, and Thiene, both close to venice, that you might want to check out as well. Have fun...

Its very easy to get to from verona, might be about a 3 hour drive though. The dropzone in verona is great, even though its much smaller than ravenna. I learned to skydive in verona back in 97. Theres some really good people that go there regularly. When are you moving?
Dave
"Bad spot...High winds...No outs..."
DisasterInc

I'll be in Verona in september sometime. I'm spending a year at the uni there. Have you got any info on the dz in Verona?

Can't ask for much more than friendly people...well, apart from a parachute and something to jump out of!

Cheryl