Plaedouh

Argh!

Hello one and all. Haven't really posted around here much yet, though odds are that's gonna start changing.

Anyway, I'm gonna vent for a second. I'm a broke recent college graduate who's only priority as of late has been finding myself a job. Transplanted myself home to the Boston area from South Carolina a couple months ago. Well this week I got said job after months of searching, whoo ha! NOW I want to celebrate. SO I pull together some money for some jumps, somthing I had to budget out for the last month. Weather is prety damn good this weekend for jumping around here. B|

I pull out my rig... and what do I find but my reserve went out of date LAST TUESDAY. :(Holy hell, that sucked. Yadda yadda now I'm challanged to find myself a new rigger up here. I can't make anything like the Jumptown boogie next weekend because of Thanksgiving plans... I miss jumping.

So yeah, one of those days. How was jumping for everyone else?

but my reserve went out of date LAST TUESDAY.

Not that I ever do it, but I've heard of some people finding a sharp new pencil/pen.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I know of a rigger who many of us suspect "pencil packs" his own rig on occasion.... I wouldn't bother trying that, myself.

Hate to start my posting around here with a bitch and moan post, but all of my friends who skydive are avaraging 1000 miles away, and no one around here has much interest or knowlege of the sport. Yet. :)

Brian Grady is the Master rigger at Jumptown and does great work- try calling the dz to get his number or stop by on the weekends.

We flew 21 Otter loads at Jumptown between Saturday and Sunday- it was beautiful out!! :) The riggers were busy though since a few people showed up not realizing they were out of date. a few of them were packed and ready to go the same day.

We'll be flying Wd afternoon to Sunday and then nice weekends after that- stop by sometime.

rg
"If you're not on the centerline -you're out of control"

Thanks for the tip. I've only made it out to Jumptown once so far, last year. Great place. Hopefully soon I'll get the opportunity (and agreeable weather) to get there a lot more frequently.

Funny thing is, my jumpsuit already looks exactly like everyone else's there, so I know i'll blend in. ;)