AggieDale08

2nd Jump, Starting AFF

Hey guys/gals, I completed my Cat B working tandem today at the Skydive Aggieland Boogie. I will be starting AFF soon. This jump was much scarier than my first because if you didn't read my thread, my first jump had a very hard landing. I fractured my tail bone and my instructor dislocated his shoulder. Aside from that, I was scared of the whole idea even more, but I decided to do another jump, and it was great. Everything went way smoother and for the landing, we didn't stand up, but didn't roll, just plopped from like 2 feet. It was my fault though because I pulled down on the brakes out of fear. All in all I had a blast hanging out and watching all the experienced skydivers. Goodluck to all.

Careful with that age thing there Dale!;)

Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I heard about your first jump. Glad that 2nd one went well. maybe I'll see you next weekend.

--
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. -Oliver Wendel Holmes