TXBLKBEAR

African American SkyDiver! What?

having said all that, if you're ever down by houston do come to Skydive Houston in Waller, it'd be a pleasure to jump with you sometime. :)

Dude you're an idiot. You spit in the guy's face and then say "let's jump together".

I'm sure that by now you have realized that you replied to a post that is more than a year and a half old.

You should also know that this particular idiot was banned from jumping at this DZ, probably not long after he posted this. I don't think that he jumps anymore either. Occasionally he shows back up, but as far I am concerned, he's a dead man walking. I don't see dead people.
--
Jason
--
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

I did, didnt i? lol. Never looked at the date of the original post, just saw it when it was bumped.

I guess i was right about him though, eh?
SoFPiDaRF - School of Fast Progress in Downsizing and Radical Flying. Because nobody knows your skills better than you.

It's very rare at my dz but there have been a few over the years. You're right. And I jump at Moton Field in Tuskegee, AL (Opelika Skydiving Association). Where the Tuskegee Airmen of WWII were trained. You'd think there would be more. Tuskegee University is right down the road and Auburn University is only about 20min down the Interstate.

Good to hear from you JR, when I jumped with you and Bobby it did cross my mind that you were the only black person I had seen at SDD. Of course that was only after I saw your black rig, jump suit, and canopy and thought damn he has me beat! I still have an off the shelf canopy in white, blue, and purple. :S

I have since seen others black people at SDD and other dropzones so you maybe in a minority, but you are definetely not alone. Also surprised to hear you are 37 as you could pass for someone 8-10 years younger - the skydiving must be paying off. I would love to jump again with you anytime!

-Jeremy