crewdog2

Old Skydivers

Greg was a helicopter pilot in the Army. He may be working as a
pilot somewhere.

If he's in the US, you might be able to look up his pilot's license:
http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/airmen_certification/interactive_airmen_inquiry/
You have to put in some information about _yourself_ first before you
get to the lookup part - I think it's a legal requirement.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

MMmmmm - except for the female this sounds like the old "Lost in Space" skydiving team from all those years ago. Wasn't this the team that SFC Eckstein (or was it SFC Reynolds), after watching one of their jumps quipped, "This shi*s gotta stop"???? Wasn't this back in the days when folks like Ronk, Siefken, and the like were around???? Good memories :0) BTW, you should be able to find Dave Rodrigues (or any former GKnight) through the alumni association for Golden Knights. Great to see you're still in the sport and congrats on the CReW world record!

MMmmmm - except for the female this sounds like the old "Lost in Space" skydiving team from all those years ago. Wasn't this the team that SFC Eckstein (or was it SFC Reynolds), after watching one of their jumps quipped, "This shi*s gotta stop"???? Wasn't this back in the days when folks like Ronk, Siefken, and the like were around???? Good memories :0) BTW, you should be able to find Dave Rodrigues (or any former GKnight) through the alumni association for Golden Knights. Great to see you're still in the sport and congrats on the CReW world record!

Hey, you know way too much! Gonna make me guess who you are, eh?

OK - so now do I get to find out what you grew up to be, where you live these days, married or single, kids, etc? Did you get the email with my personal email addy? I'm not saying we gotta be email buddies - I just want to exchange a couple messages and get caught up with you. No pressure - whatever you decide is okay with me.