Nasemann

need Ur help

hey boys & girls!

I'm just writing my thesis at uni and somehow I managed to convince my wuffo professor to
link it with skydiving:ph34r:. thought I could write it on the dz, but this plan vanished
somehow. as this whole stuff includes a reasearch I have to ask charming,burping,
farting, smelling, drinkin,sexy,hairy etc. skydivers in form of a questionnaireB|
the
topic of my thesis is: how firms sponsor "Extreme Sports Events" in order to push all
kind of products/services over subculture communities to the mass market. I am analyzing (well, at least I'm tryin')
the practices and methods of corporations that use the "cooooool & extraordinary" image
of a subculture to market their products on a mainstream level.
if U fill ouf the questionnaire U can be assured that it is only me and my professor at uni who will have a
look at them.THERE ARE NO THIRD PARTIES INVOLVED!
However, it would be nice if U could write some sentences to the questions and give reasons for Ur answers. I am depending on your point of view, train of thoughts and attitudes as a simple yes,no are not enough for my evaluation:/ then please send
the word document back to my e-mail ([email protected]). If U have any questions go
ahead, write me and if I ever see U at a dz....of course U will get a beer:)!
I know it takes a little of Ur time (10-15minutes) but at least the topic is quite
interesting! And I would really like to prove my supervisor that he is WRONG WRONG WRONG
by refering to skydivers simply as adrenaline junkies with no brain!

anyway- greetings from Germany and if anyone fills out the stuff- thanks maaaaan/darlin'!

All of the replies referring to Nasemann's spelling have been removed.

First of all, he did not ask for spelling help, he asked for help filling out his questionnaire. He had permission to post it here. If you want to help, fill it out and return it. If you don't you can move on to the next post without leaving a trail of spelling corrections.

Second, this is not Bonfire. One-liners belong there and not here. Keep the thread on topic please.

Thanks.
Arrive Safely

John