rickjump1

Bill Clinton’s photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes results in different stories

normiss

they look like low class white kids with daddy issues to me. so i bet they are.

My apologies, as you were clearly complimentary of them as a whole.
:|

let me reword that for you. they do not look like slaves. they look like normal stripper types. so i bet they are not victims but girls working at the bunny ranch of their own free will. that was my point.

all my posts are about human trafficking and how its sad. you take offense to my meaningless comments about how prostitutes at the bunny ranch look and decide im high minded. you really missed the point. if its arrogant to feel sorry for human slaves, then i suppose i am.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

jclalor

Do you really think he would KNOWINGLY take a picture with hookers? Or perhaps he should inquire of ones profession every time before being photographed with strangers.
Slick Willie was living for the moment. He didn't care who these women were. They're daddies could have been preachers or judges. It does not matter (except for their resumes).
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

Do you really think he would KNOWINGLY take a picture with hookers? Or perhaps he should inquire of ones profession every time before being photographed with strangers.
Slick Willie was living for the moment. He didn't care who these women were. They're daddies could have been preachers or judges. It does not matter (except for their resumes).

?

jclalor

??
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

normiss

Sorry, I didn't realize we were talking about slaves.

I thought we were talking about some pics of a former pres.

my response on human trafficking was relevant to the post i replied too, which was about consensual prostitution and those who oppose it.

i understand you are not interested in the actual content of my post. i get it, according to you i am judgmental and think i'm better than the rest of humanity. if you feel that way, and have no interest in the actual meaning of my comments, feel free to skip them. it will save you the time of posting an off topic insult of my character.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante