rickjump1

Armed Louisiana Family Kills Kidnapper and Rescues Bethany Arceneaux Ahead of Police

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/armed-louisiana-family-arceneaux-kills-kidnapper-scott-thomas-rescues-bethany-arceneaux/"The rescue of Bethany Arceneaux by her family is a reminder of why citizens need to keep and bear arms without restrictions. The family was free to save the life of Bethany and put an end to the criminal activity of Scott Thomas. Additionally, they spared the State of Louisiana a lot of money in the prison system and court appearances due to their heroic efforts."
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Cpl. Paul Mouton, a Lafayette Police Department spokesman, said, "................ It just so happens where they were looking was where she was found. ......................."

Really? I would never have guessed.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

seedy

Cpl. Paul Mouton, a Lafayette Police Department spokesman, said, "................ It just so happens where they were looking was where she was found. ......................."

Really? I would never have guessed.

An amazing coincidence.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.