peacefuljeffrey

It doesn't get much more fucked up than this

More and more, lately, I've been reading about people I'd be willing to personally drop the hammer on. Why is the world full of these kinds of sick fucks?

Sicko sics dogs on pair during hurricane

STUART, Florida (AP) -- A mental health counselor with a history of assault arrests ordered his two pit bulls to attack a group of people who were riding out Hurricane Frances inside their office building, police said. Two people were bitten and one of the dogs was stabbed.

Ryan C. Moore, 54, who treats anger management problems and addictions, was arrested Friday and charged with aggravated battery for allegedly releasing his dogs with the command "Go get them" while he and the others were riding out the storm on September 4 and 5.

William E. Schoonmaker, who operates an insurance agency in the building two doors from Moore's office, suffered deep bites to his stomach, face, throat and hands, and Sabrina Stuart was bitten on one leg, police said. (see link for more)
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

More and more, lately, I've been reading about people I'd be willing to personally drop the hammer on. Why is the world full of these kinds of sick fucks?

"All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

"Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up."

And that man is "PeacefulJeffrey"...

;)
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

"All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

"Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up."

And that man is "PeacefulJeffrey"...

;)

ROCK ON!
Oh, wait, that's me!...

Okay, I ROCK!! :D

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"