zelda

Bad News

My regards to the family...
I sent an E-mail but am not expecting a return.
why do these whuffo reporters have to be like that?
I just dont get it.
We had a guy come out after our fatality and this guy wouldnt leave us alone about the fact that we were jumping the very next day. he thought we must be nuts. I feel very sorry for these uneducated people.
marc

You would think that in a free country people (including skydivers) would be allowed to grieve in their own way without someone infringing on us pushing their morals.
My continuing to jump was a conscious choice I made without pressure. I feel like Michele would have wanted us to jump and continue doing something she really loved.

We are pretty lucky here in in Indiana. There is currently a dispute between a nearby DZ and the airport board. Luckilly for us, one of the news stations here either has a staff member that jumps there, or at least is a close freind (not sure which).Oddly enough I have noticed that the stories on this subject are amazingly accurate... go figure. :)
Now if only the rest of the news outlets had in house experts like that.

Roy -
Not to get off topic, but I'm heading up to Indy tomorrow thru Sunday. I've talked to cacophony about getting together at SD Greendburg. Where do you jump? Any chance you can hook up with us?
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie