SilentJ

ever heard of this wacko

hey all

Normally I am a lurker and just read many of the vast opinions in talk back.
I ve had to write cause I just stumbled upon this wackos web site "David Icke" I wont go into much details but he has a website.....Most things he raves about didnt realy capture my undivided attention. Some are hilarious.....like the claims of shape shifting reptilians thatare conspring to rule the world. also his section the Facist states of america I could not stand to read the mindless dribble this guys projects. I think the saddest part is some people actually believes him.
you just have to goto his website to see what I am talking about...from reptile men who really rule the world to claims Billy graham is a satanist!!

Well I hope this brings a laugh for some .......if if you actually believe this guy god help you

www.davidicke.com
my signature line
"who is more the fool? The Fool? or the fool who follows him?"
obi wan kenobi

nope... thanks for sharing...... hope my house dosn't get raided for clicking that guys link.... jeezzus!:S:o

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

yeah.. David Icke was infact a famous TV Sports Presenter on UK TV in the 80's. Then he turned wacko and lost his job.:S

----------------------------------------------------
If the shit fits - wear it (blues brothers)--

It was so funny watching him on Wogan (80's UK talk show), wearing a bad track suit, and claiming to be the son of God!

He almost got deported from the US a few years back when he started going on about reptilians, since the ADL claimed it was a metaphor for Jews, but he just said "no, I really do mean shape-shifting reptiles". If you fancy a laugh, you should tryreading The Biggest Secret.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"