Skymonkey13

Monkey Joke

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He walks to the bar and orders a drink, at this time his monkey runs to the end of the bar and starts eating cherry's, lemons, what ever was down there. The Bartender says to the guy, " Do you see what your monkey is doing" The guy tells him he's sorry and will pay for anything that he does.
The next day the guy and monkey are back, and same as yesterday the guy orders a drinks but this time the monkey run on the talbes and steals someones food. The guy pays for the food and tells them he;s sorry again and leaves. The next day the guy walks back in with the monkey and orders a drink..This time the monkey runs right to the pool tables and eats a ball, the bartender is mad once again and the guy pays the tab and leaves.
It's been a couple days and the guy walks back into the bar with the monkey again. Orders a drink and the monkey runs down to the end of the bar. The bartender ask the guy, "did you see what your monkey just did" The guy replied NO, what did he do now? "He ran up to the cherries, picked one up and stuck it up to his butt and then ate it".
The guy said, "Yea, he does that now after eating the pool ball..He's making sure that it will fit coming back out". :ph34r:

Of of the instructors told that one last week at the DZ. It makes me cringe more than laugh.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.