JumpNFly

Where is the poor bastard child BOB???

So for all of you who may remember... sometime ago... F1Freak (travis) and myself... spawned a beautiful oompa loompa of a child... fondly known as Bob, his godmother MissKriss... was in charge of helping out...

You see, BOB had a bad biting problem, and his father and I tried very hard to work on his issues, but we were just not successful...

As sad as it is for me to say, his father has dissapeared (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE F1FREAK, TRAVIS)... Bob has dissapeared with him... have any of you seen him... he was last spotted at ZHills... a little orange boy, with green hair, he loved to sing and dance, and bite people... especially on their asses...

his father as well was last seen in ZHills, If anyone knows the whereabouts of Mr. travis/F1Freak, could you please tell him that BOB's mother and God Mother are so sad and are wondering of his location so that we may come to visit him...

thank you so much...

p.s. willy wonka will not be anywhere near them... :P:P:P

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

hey some people are into that...

His father is the one who died his hair green... I begged him not too, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he had to have it his way...

dammit where is that man[:/]

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are