Tinkerbelle

Lenny The Leaping Lemur seeks Rodriguez Brothers

I am writing on behalf of Lenny The Leaping Lemur, AKA "The Whole Enchilada Rodriguez"

Lenny would like to get a hold of his sponsor, Borrito Rodriguez.
Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? Don't the Rodriguez Brothers have a website? Could someone tell me how to reach the main head hancho pancho in charge of membership details? Lenny wants a couple patches he has seen and any other paraphenalia they might have for him to sport.
Rehab is for quitters.

Lenny The Leaping Lemur was initiated as "THE WHOLE ENCILADA RODRIGUEZ" at the WFFConvention in 2003 by his sponsor, Borrito Rodriguez!

There was quite a ceremony complete with a tequilla body shot on Lenny's little pooch belly. He was even holding the lime and salt! You should have seen his little striped tail wagging as Borrito bit the lime from under his chin! Lenny was thrilled!

And yes, he did his initiation jump with a whole gang of Rodriguez Brothers, all decked out! Lenny was even wearing his little red sombraro. Somewhere there is some pretty cool video of the whole shebang, shebang, oh oh shemove shemove, wish I knew where. I think Borrito has it. Lenny loves to do his "La Cockaroacha" song and dance too for everyone he meets!

Tinkerbelle ;):ph34r:
Rehab is for quitters.

(yes, this is a repeat from tne Mr. Lemur thread, which has a picture of a lemur posted )
More about Lenny The leaping Lemur, most awesome skydiver, and really cool dude....

He also has around 200 jumps logged, is a member of the Rodriguez Brothers, alias "The Whole Encilada", a Muff Brother, a Friek Brother, a Flying Hellfish, and illustrious member of Team Funnel, and Team Flail. Lenny also has a National gold medal which he earned on Roger Nelson's team STL, "Share The Love".

He has also been on the cover of the Parachutist magazine doing a 3-D dive at DeLand, as well as having appeared in several pictures within. And there is even a picture of him doing a 3-D dive on the wall in the Perfect Spot in DeLand. Yup, Lenny is quite the skydiver dude!

Here's to my buddy Lenny, and to all his fellow lemurs! May they live long and prosper! You know they are quickly becoming extinct, overrun my the natives tearing down their jungle habitat. They only exist in the wild in small groups on the island of Madegascar, and the Phillipines according to someone in the Mr. Lemur post, but I didn't hear that on the Animal Channel!

Tinkerbelle
Rehab is for quitters.

Burrito is currently in his hometown of Shelburne, Nova Scotia, running a bar that he owns there. He's been up there since January, I'm harrassing him in an effort to get him to the WFFC for a couple days but it'll be tough for him to make the trip...

To reach him, his RB email may still work, or maybe check out the bar's website at www.theseadog.com.

As far as patches and tshirts and such go, check out the www.rodriguezbrothers.com. Just about all the RB stuff is for sale on the website under "mexican market".

Later;

Elvisio "need to roadtrip to novascotia" rodriguez