Brumby

FINALLY!!!!

yea sitting here at work and the suns out & blue skies!!
hopefully we'll get a good weekend!! might even get my cat 8 if the weather holds
(TOuching an extremely large peice of wood!!)

:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large Groups!!

I am hoping to get my CAT8 soon but i know it wont be this weekend. Ive got enough money fo4r about 5 jumps then i will have to wait till payday at the end of next week. I heard it was forecast snow @ strathallan this weekend:S

I did my first AFF 2 weeks ago, and got soundly hooked. Of course even though the money has been sitting in my bank account for my next 2 jumps, freaking rain has been falling every freaking day since then. I will never look at the sky the same way again, and it's starting to bug me that I can't get farther in my training at the moment. Can any of you please do something about the weather in Cburg??

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

This weekend is looking nice here too...

Its going to be warm, sunny, and mostly clear all day and lows in the 60s at night... Perfect sleeping/fire/drinking weather.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

we finally have some sunshine gues that means i might get a few jumps in this weekend (thats providing i dont go out tonight and make myself ill as usual)

LOL, and i didn't even know that our Sunny went to the UK:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.