rbrcokflichk

Midwest Women

HA...some would think any thread coming from me would have something to do with Sex!!!!

But, for once it doesn't!!! (sorry!) Read on. Just passing on info to those interested. And, please if you want to piss and moan about how gender related records are un-just, un-worthy or just wrong...well then...well, whatever you can pretty much say what you want. But I have a feeling that the boys at East Troy LOVE when this comes around since I can remember times when there weren't 20 women around in a month, let alone in a day!!!! Anyway, like Maty says below, we will be working on 20...mainly cause they probably will only have one plane. If you want more info, PM me or check out SkyKnights website. The following is from an email from SK.

Hello Ladies:
Woman's Record Attempt
Sky Knights SPC
East Troy WI
October 9th 2004
Start 9:00am
Organizer Jenny Martin

Bring your skydivers girlfriends to this event. There is no fee, just the cost of your jumps and the extra $1 for the video guy. Everyone is encourage to participate.
Hope to see you all.
Blues Skies,
Maty

**Were going for a 20 way**

Thanks....oh and if anyone IS coming from the Hinckley/SDC area and would like to bring me my rig, that would save me a hell of a journey. Guess that will teach me to leave my rig in my locker come late season!!!

Peace--
Aimee

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

Yeah I like days when I can take pictures like this one...
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka